Thank you to the ladies at the Broke and the Bookish for another great Top Ten Tuesday. This week’s topic is Top 10 books that are coming out in 2013.
1. Quintana of Charyn by Melina Marchetta – For those of you who have checked out my blog before, you know that this is one my most anticipated books of 2013. The third installment of one of my favourite series, ever! I cannot wait. I have already planned to re-read the first two books in the week before Quintana is released in Canada.
2. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins – I LOVED Anna and the French kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door, and have been eagerly awaiting Perkins’s new book. The release date has been pushed back, but I am anxiously awaiting its release!
3. Hot Ticket and Snared by Olivia Cunning (Sinners #3 and #4) – I (very luckily) received an advance copy of Hot Ticket (to be released in Feb 2013). Wow. I LOVED this book. Hot rock stars, passion, heat and some kink – what’s not to love? Snared is the 4th book in the Sinners Series, and focusses on Eric. Let’s just say that after reading Hot Ticket, I CANNOT wait to read Snared, which is set to be released later in 2013.
4. Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi – Set to be released January 8, 2013, this book is already pre-ordered to my kindle. I cannot wait to see what happens to Aria and Perry. And Roar. So excited!
5. Just One Day by Gayle Forman – I absolutely loved If I Stay and Where She Went (Oh, Adam and Mia – how I love you!), so it goes without saying that I cannot wait to read Forman’s next book. Early buzz is already amazing, and I am counting down the days until I get my hands on a copy.
6. This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith – This book looks great! It’s described on Goodreads as a YA “You’ve Got Mail” and what can you possibly not like about that? Expected release date is in April 2013, so I’ve got to be patient waiting for this one!
7. It Had to Be You by Jill Shalvis (Lucky Harbor #7) – Yes, this is the 7th book in this series and I seriously cannot wait! I have read all 6 books in the Lucky Harbor Series, plus the 3 books in the Wilder Series AND the 2 books in the Berkeley Heat Series by Jill Shalvis. So, ummmm, yeah, I kind of have a MAJOR boner for Jill Shalvis’ books.
8. Wethering the Storm by Samantha Towle (TMS #2) – I really liked The Mighty Storm and I can’t wait to see what happens to Tru and Jake (Yummm… Jake….) in the next installment of this series.
9. Reckless by S.C. Stephens (3rd book after Thoughtless and Effortless) – I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with this series. I didn’t love Thoughtless (cheating books just aren’t my thing), but I LOVED Kellan Kyle (the female lead, not so much), so I went on to read Effortless. I liked Effortless a lot more, so I’m interested to see what happens in the third book. I am told that we also get to see things from Kellan’s POV, which would be great. Can’t wait!
10. Divergent #3 by Veronica Roth – I cannot wait to get my hands on the third installment of this amazing series. I will definitely have to re-read the first books so I’m ready to go. I’ve missed Tris and Four!
11. Requiem by Lauren Oliver (Delirium #3) – Another hotly anticipated final book in a series. I will have a lot of re-reading to do in anticipation of all of them! I cannot wait to see what happens to Lena and Alex. Oh Alex! The end of book 2 nearly broke my heart!
What are your thoughts? What books are you dyeing to read??